Monday, March 21, 2005

Is Your Town Down? - Men's Health

Is Your Town Down? - Men's Health

Cities ranked by happiness levels

Maybe it was all those years of futility for the Phillies. Or the shadows cast by New York City to the north and Washington, D.C., to the south. Whatever the reasons, Philadelphia has earned the melancholy distinction of being America's most depressed city, followed closely by Detroit and St. Petersburg, Florida. We looked at antidepressant sales, courtesy of NDC Health; suicide rates, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); and the number of days inhabitants reported being depressed, based on the CDC's Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, accessed . . .

Cick above for rankings

Click here for related story

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Al Cannistraro GREAT title Is Your Town Down? - Men's Health. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home