Sunday, March 20, 2005

Pay attention to Zaadz web services

The Happiness Gym (sm) - Discover and strengthen your happiness "muscles" thru Positive Psychology

Pay attention to Zaadz

Zaadz, the future home of the Happiness Gym and The Hapiness Foundation websites, is well worth watching because

1. They are on track to being the most comprehensive and affordable web services company in the world

2. They are people of the highest integrity

3. They will be marketing through word of mouth

4. Their web services will sell themselves

5. They pay commissions to affiliates

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish selfish clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy. I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no 'brief candle' to me. It is sort of a splendid torch which I have a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it over to future generations."

~ George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
British playwright & novelist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home